To protect the health and safety of our patients, providers and staff, Family Care Network offices and services may need to make certain adjustments during the COVID-19 outbreak.
All clinics and services are open and operating normally unless listed below.
Appointments are available, and many appointments can now be done by telemedicine, which is a safe and convenient option for most types of visits. Telemedicine also helps reduce the risk of exposure in our clinics for patients who must be seen in person.
This page will be updated when new information becomes available.
Lab draws are by appointment.
Lab Hours >>
- Lab draw station at Bellingham Bay Family Medicine is temporarily closed.
Family Health Associates - Ongoing
HOURS: 8am-5pm -- no evening hours
Appointments are available! For most medical issues, we can see patients by telemedicine. Don't put off needed care, we are here to help you!
Family Health Associates is reserving in-person clinic appointments in the mornings for OB patients, children age 0-5, and immunizations (all ages). Appointments are scheduled to ensure social distancing guidelines can be met in a safe way for those patients who need to be seen in person.
Squalicum Family Medicine - Ongoing
Clinic is open normal hours, with the following changes:
- All routine, non-emergent visits will be by telemedicine appointment. Telemedicine appointments are scheduled by calling the clinic or through our InTouch patient portal.
- Well exams can be done by telemedicine -- appointments are available!
- Limited in-person visits, with provider approval.
- Morning appointments reserved for well child checks for patients 2 and under.
Please note: If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please call your healthcare provider for evaluation BEFORE seeking care in an office, urgent care, or emergency department. Keep yourself separated from other household members as much as possible.
Whatcom Family Medicine
Clinic will open at 8:30am until further notice.
Dr. Lien is offering evening telemedicine visits for essential workers through May. New patients welcome! Learn more >>