To protect the health and safety of our patients, providers and staff, Family Care Network offices and services may need to make certain adjustments during the COVID-19 outbreak.
All clinics and services are open and operating normally unless listed below. This page will be updated daily.
Lab Services - starting Monday, March 23
- Lab - Bellingham Bay Family Medicine
- Lab - Birch Bay Family Medicine
- Lab -Family Health Associates
- Lab - Ferndale Family Medical Center
- Lab - Bellingham Medical Testing & Urgent Care Center
- Lab - Island Family Physicians
- Lab - Lynden Family Medicine
- Lab - North Cascade Family Physicians
- Lab - North Sound Family Medicine
Squalicum Family Medicine - Monday, March 23 - Friday, April 3:
Clinic is open normal hours, with the following changes:
- All routine, non-emergent visits will be by telemedicine appointment. Telemedicine appointments are scheduled by calling the clinic or through our InTouch patient portal.
- Limited in-person visits, with provider approval.
Please note: If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please call your healthcare provider for evaluation BEFORE seeking care in an office, urgent care, or emergency department. Keep yourself separated from other household members as much as possible.