The Urgent Care Clinic is open extended hours during the week and on Saturdays for urgent, non-emergency illness or injury which would normally be treated by your family doctor. Patients are seen first come, first serve (no appointments). North Cascade Urgent Care is open to non-Family Care Network patients (first visit only). Wait times are posted on our home page, familycarenetwork.com.
- Care for non-life threatening injuries or illness
- Colds, cough, sore throat, fever and flu symptoms
- Work-related injuries
- Ear or sinus pain
- Scrapes or lacerations
- Urinary discomfort or symptoms
- Minor burns
- Pediatric illness and asthma
- Sprains, strains, minor bruises and possible fractures
- On-site lab and X-ray
Life threatening emergencies should be seen at the hospital.