This form is for general inquiries only.
Please do not include personal medical information — this is not a secure messaging platform.
Medical issues, scheduling, and/or questions about patient care or billing should be directed to your clinic by phone or through our secure patient portal: https://www.familycarenetwork.com/patient-portal/
For general inquiries submitted using this form, you should receive a reply in approximately two business days (not including weekends or holidays).
For questions about the Patient Portal:
- To reset your patient portal password, go here.
- If you are locked out of your portal account, please call your clinic to verify your identity and they can unlock your account. For security reasons, this can’t be done via email.
- PLEASE NOTE: InTouch patient portal accounts will remain accessible to review past medical information. Appointment scheduling and messaging is disabled.
- Please keep in mind that communications via email and/or this form are not secure. Although it is unlikely, it is possible that information you include in a non-secure email or form submission can be intercepted and read by other parties.
- Please do not include personal identifying information, such as your birth date, or personal medical information in any non-secure emails or forms you send to us.
- We can’t diagnose your condition from email or other written communications, and communication via our website cannot replace the relationship you have with a physician or other healthcare provider.
- We offer a secure patient portal for communication with your care team about medical issues or questions: https://www.familycarenetwork.com/patient-portal. You can also call your clinic directly for assistance with medical and/or billing questions.
This form is for general inquiries only. For medical or billing questions, please call your clinic or send a secure message through your portal account.