Choose FCN for your care
A family medicine provider – whether it is an MD, DO, ARNP or PA-C – is trained in a broad spectrum of specialty knowledge so you can see one doctor for the majority of your health care. This includes OB and newborn care, management of chronic conditions, and many common procedures.
Our patients benefit from a trusted, ongoing relationship that is built over time. As your partner in health, we will coordinate with other specialists whenever needed.
Additional services we offer:
- Onsite lab services in most of our clinics
- Urgent care in Bellingham, Lynden and Mount Vernon, with onsite lab and x-ray — open evenings and weekends
- Sports Medicine
- Obstetrics and family planning
- Inpatient hospital care by an FCN physician at St. Joseph Medical Center and Island Hospital
- Clinical services and procedures performed in the comfort and familiar surroundings of our offices
To establish care:
Visit our Find a Provider page, where you can see which providers are accepting new patients and sort by location and insurance plan. To view the insurance plans we accept, please visit our Insurance page. After you have selected a provider, please call the clinic where they are located to confirm your insurance plan is accepted and to set up a new patient appointment.