An on-call physician is available when clinics are closed. Call your clinic for instructions, or view after-hours contact information here.
The following Family Care Network clinics will be closed Monday, May 25, 2020 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Birch Bay Family Medicine - closed
- Bellingham Bay Family Medicine - closed
- Ferndale Family Medical Center - closed
- Family Health Associates - closed
- Island Family Physicians - closed
- Lynden Family Medicine - closed
- North Cascade Family Physicians - closed
- North Sound Family Medicine - closed
- Squalicum Family Medicine - closed
- Sports Medicine - closed
- Whatcom Family Medicine - closed
If you have an urgent medical issue, all FCN Urgent Care locations will be open 9am-5pm on Memorial Day — including lab and x-ray services. Locations and wait times can be found here.
You can also connect with an available provider from anywhere via On-Demand Telemedicine here, open 9am-5pm on Memorial Day.
Please note: Your provider will determine if your specific medical concern is appropriate for telemedicine.
Family Care Network joins in celebrating, honoring and remembering all Americans who have died in military service for the United States.