Follow these links to learn more:
Services we offer:
We formed Family Care Network to provide the best possible primary healthcare for families in our communities. In addition to the care provided in our clinics, this includes:
- Onsite lab services in most of our clinics
- Urgent care in Bellingham, Lynden and Mount Vernon, with onsite lab and x-ray -- open evenings and weekends
- Sports Medicine
- Obstetrics and family planning
- Clinical services and procedures performed in the comfort and familiar surroundings of our offices
- Inpatient hospital care by an FCN physician at St. Joseph Medical Center and Island Hospital
What is family medicine?
Family Medicine is the "people" specialty that focuses on your primary medical care. We form relationships with you and your family to help you stay well, screen for problems, and treat illness and injury. Most health concerns that people consult physicians about can be effectively managed by a family-care team who comes to know you over time.
Although one physician will be your primary family doctor, we work closely together as a team to offer you greater availability and a broader spectrum of medical knowledge than a single physician can provide. We recognize that each person has responsibility for his or her own health, and our goal is to partner with you to help you meet that responsibility. When proper medical care requires consultation with other specialists, we consider it our responsibility to aid you in that decision and to support the process with timely information and collaboration.