Sally M. McPherson, ARNP
I earned my bachelor’s degree and doctorate in nursing from the University of Washington and became a board-certified family nurse practitioner in 2016.
My goal as a family nurse practitioner is to partner with my patients and empower them to take charge of their health and well-being. I am passionate about preventative care and promoting wellness across all stages of life.
I am a long-time resident of Skagit County. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, as well as playing with my dogs. In my free time, I love exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Family Medicine
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health/Coventry
- Healthcare Management Administrators
- Health Plan Services (KP)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lifewise (not Cascade Select or Alpine)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Regence Group Administrators
- Regence Uniform Medical Plan (not UMP-Plus)
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Advantage
- Molina Medicare Advantage (D-SNP only)
- Premera Medicare Advantage
- US Family Health Plan