Most Family Care Network offices are open today, Tuesday, Dec. 28, however some may have reduced hours (see list, below). Patients with scheduled appointments who are affected by changes to hours will be contacted by clinic staff to reschedule. Please call your clinic if you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment. Updates will be made to this post as needed throughout the day.
- Urgent Care-Mount Vernon: Roof damage and water leaks in the building. Will remain closed until damage can be fully assessed.
- Administrative Offices and Patient Accounts (billing, payments, etc.) - Open with limited staff
- Bellingham Bay Family Medicine: Normal hours
- Birch Bay Family Medicine: Normal hours
- Lab: 9:30am-2pm
- Family Health Associates: 8:30am-4pm
- Ferndale Family Medical Center & Lab: Normal hours
- Island Family Physicians & Lab: Normal hours
- Lynden Family Medicine: 8am-5pm
- Lab: 8am-9pm
- Medical Testing Center/Sports Medicine: Normal hours
- North Cascade Family Physicians: 9am-4pm
- Lab: 9am-4pm
- North Sound Family Medicine: 10am-3pm
- Lab: 10am-4pm
- Squalicum Family Medicine: 8:30am-3:30pm
- Whatcom Family Medicine: 9am-3:30pm
- Urgent Care - Bellingham: 1-7pm
- Lab, Medical Testing/Urgent Care-Bellingham: 8am-7pm
- Urgent Care - Lynden: 1-7pm.
- Lab, Urgent Care-Lynden: 8am-7pm
- On-Demand Telemedicine: 8am-9pm
Updated at 10am, 12/28/21