Please review the following information, then click "Start On-Demand" to enter the virtual waiting room.
1. If you have a scheduled telemedicine visit:
Please do not use On-Demand Telemedicine to check in for a scheduled visit.
- On-Demand Telemedicine is separate from our regular clinics, with its own virtual waiting room, staff members, and providers.
- Follow the directions provided by your clinic to check in for your scheduled visit, to make sure you enter the correct virtual waiting room.
- If you don't have check-in information for your scheduled visit, please contact your clinic: Clinic Contact Info >>
2. Please call your clinic or use your InTouch patient portal account to:
- Schedule an appointment (in person or via telemedicine)
- Get help with general medical questions, billing, refills, referrals, etc.
- InTouch Patient Portal >>
3. These types of appointments should be scheduled with your regular provider (in-person or via telemedicine):
- Well exams
- Follow-up appointments
- Routine check-ups for chronic conditions
- Medication reviews
L&I visits for on-the-job injuries must be seen in person.
Urgent Care locations and wait times >>
Thank you for choosing Family Care Network On-Demand Telemedicine.
We are ready to see you now!
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Holiday hours (9am-5pm) on: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve