Gil H. Traylor, MD
I’ve lived in the Mount Vernon area since 1995 when I joined NCFP, but I originally grew up in Southern California. I attended college at Seattle Pacific University, where I earned degrees in biology and German. I received my medical education through the University of Washington School of Medicine and completed my family practice residency at Valley Medical Center in Renton, Washington.
Following a brief period of retirement, I am excited to return to NCFP and consider it “coming home.” I enjoy seeing patients of all ages and working together for good health outcomes.
In my spare time, I love spending time with with my wife and two grown children and being outdoors. I also enjoy running and playing acoustic guitar.
- Family Medicine
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health/Coventry
- Healthcare Management Administrators
- Health Plan Services (KP)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lifewise (not Cascade Select or Alpine)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Regence Group Administrators
- Regence Uniform Medical Plan (not UMP-Plus)
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Advantage
- Molina Medicare Advantage (D-SNP only)
- Premera Medicare Advantage
- US Family Health Plan