Health care beyond your doctor’s office
Family Care Network’s commitment to compassionate, coordinated health care now extends beyond the doctor’s office. Our Care Management Team works with medically vulnerable patients – older adults and those who have trouble leaving home for their care.
The RNs and ARNPs who make up our Care Management Team work together with your primary care physician to coordinate your health care at home, in an extended care facility or during your transition from a hospital stay.
Our goal is to improve health outcomes and peace of mind, working in partnership with you, your primary care physician and your family to develop a care plan based on your individual needs and treatment options and your desires and values.
Our team provides services in person or by phone, depending on your needs and requirements, saving you unnecessary clinic or hospital visits.
Services include such things as:
- Medication management
- Nutrition education and diet planning for weight management
- Diabetes care and monitoring
- Congestive heart failure support
- Chronic disease management
- Pain management
- Palliative and therapeutic options
- Advance directive and care planning
- Help navigating the healthcare system
- Referrals to financial and other resources