Several clinics and administrative departments will operate with reduced hours and/or be closed today, Monday, Dec. 27. Patients with scheduled appointments who are affected by the changes will be contacted by clinic staff to reschedule. If your clinic is open, please call ahead if you are not able to come in for a scheduled appointment. Updates will be made to this post as needed throughout the day.
- Medical Testing Center
- Sports Medicine
- Anti-Coagulation Services
- Patient Accounts Department (billing, payments, etc.)
- Administrative Offices
- Island Family Physicians (Anacortes)
- Urgent Care-Mount Vernon: Closed at 2:30pm due to roof damage and water leaks in the building. Will remain closed until damage can be fully assessed.
- Bellingham Bay Family Medicine: 8am-4pm; limited staff.
- Birch Bay Family Medicine: 8am-3:30pm
- Lab: 8am-1pm
- Family Health Associates: 8:30am-3:30pm
- Ferndale Family Medical Center: 8:30am-3pm
- Lab: 8:30am-3pm
- Island Family Physicians: CLOSED
- Lab: CLOSED
- Lynden Family Medicine: 8am-3:30pm
- Lab: 8am-9pm; may close early based on weather/road conditions
- North Cascade Family Physicians: Telemedicine only, clinic not open for in-person visits.
- Lab: Closed.
- North Sound Family Medicine: 10am-3pm
- Lab: 10am-3pm
- Squalicum Family Medicine: 8:30am-3pm
- Whatcom Family Medicine: 10am-3pm; no in-person appointments (telemedicine only)
- Urgent Care - Bellingham: 1-7pm
- Lab, Medical Testing/Urgent Care-Bellingham: 10am-7pm
- Urgent Care - Lynden: 1-7pm
- Lab, Urgent Care-Lynden: 8am-7pm
- Urgent Care - Mount Vernon and Lab: CLOSED (as of 2:30pm)
- Closed due to roof damage and water leaks in building. Will remain closed until damage can be fully assessed.
- On-Demand Telemedicine: 8am-9pm
Updated at 2:45pm, 12/27/21