We are working hard to make sure you can still get the medical care you need, even during the COVID-19 outbreak. We have appointments available at all our clinics, including for new patients.
The only difference in how we provide care during COVID-19 is that we can do most office visits via telemedicine for a variety of issues, such as:
- New problems, or changes to existing conditions
- Medication review
- Minor or recurring infections, rashes and injuries
- Mental health issues such as depression or anxiety
- Routine visits for diabetes or other chronic health issues
- Well exams
- New patient appointments
- And more!
Telemedicine is easy, secure, and convenient. However, we can also see patients in our clinics when needed.
We've put strong measures in place to keep our clinics safe, from rigorous cleaning regimens to minimizing time spent in the waiting room. When you call to schedule, our staff will help determine whether an in-person visit is necessary. A few types of visits that may require an in-office visit include:
- Complex or severe injuries or illnesses
- OB check-ups
If you have a medical issue and need to see your provider, we are ready and able to help you. There is no need to delay your care -- your health is too important to wait!