Many Family Care Network clinics are operating with limited staff or reduced hours due to widespread flooding in our area. Please be patient with delays in answering phone calls and/or messages. Updates will be made to this page throughout the day.
Please call your clinic if you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment. If clinics close early, they will contact patients to reschedule.
- Bellingham Bay Family Medicine - open and operating normally.
- Birch Bay Family Medicine - closing at 3pm.
- Family Health Associates - closing at 10:15am.
- Ferndale Family Medical Center - closing at 3pm.
- Island Family Physicians (Anacortes) - open and operating normally.
- Lynden Family Medicine - closing at 3:30pm.
- Lab Services - Lab draw stations follow clinic hours and will close early if the clinic is closing.
- Medical Testing Center/Sport Medicine - closing at 3:30pm.
- North Cascade Family Physicians (Mount Vernon) - open normal hours; limited staff. No x-ray service. Lab draw station closing at 12:30pm.
- North Sound Family Medicine - closing at 3:30pm. Patients are encouraged to consider changing scheduled appointments to telemedicine, if possible.
- Squalicum Family Medicine - closing at 12:30pm.
- Whatcom Family Medicine - clinic closing at 3pm; phones closing at 2pm.
- Urgent Care - Bellingham and Lynden will close at 3:30pm for in-person visits. Mount Vernon is open 1pm-9pm; no lab services. On-Demand Telemedicine is open until 9pm. Staffing will be limited; check wait times here.
- Administration Offices - Closed
- Patient Accounts Department (billing, payments, etc.) - Closed
Please exercise caution if you need to travel on local roads.