Family Care Network is working hard to ensure our communities have access to high quality, cost effective care, even during COVID-19. That’s why we just started a new on-demand telemedicine service – so you can access secure, convenient virtual healthcare from anywhere.
On-demand telemedicine is open during the week, in the evening, and on weekends. It’s easy to get started!
- Go to On-Demand Telemedicine on our website.
- Click “Start Your Visit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Check in via instant messaging with a patient service representative.
- Get connected with an available provider.
On-Demand Telemedicine Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 8am-9pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 9am-5pm
On-demand telemedicine is first come, first served. It is open to anyone in the community – whether you are a Family Care Network patient or not! We accept most major insurance plans, and telemedicine visits are billed to insurance just like a normal in-office visit (co-pay and/or deductible may apply).
Family Care Network patients still have the option to schedule a telemedicine appointment with their regular doctor by calling their clinic or self-scheduling through our InTouch patient portal (requires a portal account).